Falta el resumen de la página
RIVER for SharePoint contains a number of features
that make it a dynamic forum for ideas and knowledge and have
a clear pulse of the best proposals from users:
- Question detail page:
- Capacity or down vote on the
- Questions or proposals labeled by
theme, with elements of identification of authorship and
- Ability to respond to the
- Validation of the answers given
- Paging in all
- Measurement of visits per
- Filtering through proposals on the
content rating for labeling.
- Management of responses by different
- System and intelligent proactive in
finding related or similar
- A with
- Home page:
- Filtering proposals according to
- Quick assessment of the impact of the
proposals by the visibility of votes, answers and
- Element identification and filtering of
the topics most commonly used for
- User identification element most
reputable or assets.
- Search page:
- Semantic search, intelligent search
that allows different elements of the
- Title of
- Body of the
- Sorting search results according to
- Identification and filtering of the
topics most commonly used by the search
- Identification and filtering of users
that have contributed to the results of your
- New question or idea page:
- Rich Text Editor to introduce proposals
and answers with rich formatting.
- Ability to include images in both
proposals as responses.
- Labeling with thematic recommendations
already in use.
- Proactive system that lets you know if
they have introduced similar proposals before being introduced to
reduce duplication of knowledge.
- Flexibility and ease the process of
introduction of new venture proposals or
- User profile page:
- User Reputation calculated based on the
reviews from other users to proposals and
contributions to the system.
- Page profile of each user with
different indicators to measure simply and clearly its contribution
to the system.
- Access to the proposals or replies
submitted by the user from their profile and management capacity
according to different criteria.
- Visibility of the votes cast in general
terms by the user.
- Viewing topics or tags most used by the